Meet us at Telecoms Tech World in London, 26-27 Nov 2013
Telecoms Conference & Exhibition: Telecoms Tech World brings together leading telco firms, service providers, equipment manufacturers and OTT players to debate and discuss the new opportunities and challenges facing the telecoms industry. Expert workshops over the two days will provide high level insight into areas including OTT/VAS strategies, M2M strategies, dealing with the capacity crunch and the new opportunities in identity, billings and payments. With speed networking, a dedicated networking tool, exclusive party and a bustling exhibition with 1500+ attendees, the event creates the perfect opportunity to make valuable connections and forge pioneering relationships for the future.
5 reasons why you need to be at Telecoms Tech World
- There are 5.9 billion mobile subscribers (which is about 87% of the world’s population) and over 300,000 appshave been developed in the last three years – the audience is raring to go and there are still plenty of apps waiting to be developed.
- According to mobiThinking there have so far been 10.9 billion application downloads. Localytics found that one in four apps are never used again once downloaded, so how can you make sure your app isn’t one of them?
- Application-to-person (A2P) messaging is predicted to take over person-to-person messaging by 2016 according to Juniper research, an industry that will be worth more than £44bn. Will this be the answer to lost SMS revenues?
- 71% of smartphone users that see ads on TV, in magazines or online do a mobile search. One is seven searches is now mobile – how is your mobile strategy going to make sure your customers find you and not your competitors?
- IDC reported in February that 1,546 million handsets were sold in 2011 which was 11.1% up on 2010. Find out how manufacturers are making sure that number grows again in 2012.
Telecoms Tech World official website
If you want to meet us in London, kindly contact us using contact form on our website.